San Jose, Bay Area, Medical Malpractice and Injury Attorney
Your Rights You have a right to be compensated for your medical bills, pain, suffering, and any financial loss you incur as a result of another’s mistake or negligence. When a wrongful death occurs, those left behind have a right to be fully compensated for their pain, suffering, loss of support, and possibly other financial losses. Medical malpractice may include but not limited to the following, pedicure infection, psychiatric malpractice, Lasik eye surgery, anesthesia errors, surgical errors, elderly and nursing home abuse, cosmetic surgery, birth injuries and defects, improper treatment, improper consent for medical procedure, dental malpractice, emergency room errors, salon injuries, and optometry malpractice. Timing is a very important factor here. There are strict time limits on medical malpractice claims.
Medical malpractice is a type of negligence that involves medical professionals. Doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies vigorously fight medical malpractice cases. They will try to confuse you with complex medical terms and rules. Do not do it alone. Please contact the San Jose Medical Malpractice Law Office of Geoffrey Nwosu because we fight hard for the rights of clients who have suffered personal injury from medical malpractice. We use private investigators who know how to investigate a complicated medical malpractice case.
- First, do not talk to anyone until you contact a lawyer. It is common for insurance company adjusters to put their company’s interest in front of yours and try to offer you a quick settlement.
- Do not complete any paperwork until you obtain a counsel. Put all the paperwork and documents together and give it to your lawyers.
- Take Pictures. Take pictures of the scene if conditions and circumstances permit. This may include vehicles, home, persons, and surrounding. This may be very vital to proving your claim.
- Obtain names and addresses of witnesses. Obtain the names and addresses of anyone present that might have witnessed the accident. It will be our job to contact them.
- Get medical care. You must get medical care immediately. Keep all receipts, instructions, and other medical or incident report.
- Preservation of item may be key. It is very critical that you preserve the actual item that caused the injury to you or loved one. This will help in putting the puzzle together. Contact us immediately for an appointment at 408-912-5983.