Soft Tissue Injury
Soft Tissue Injuries – San Jose CA
San Jose Soft Tissue Injuries Attorney
Santa Clara County Whiplash Injury Attorney
Contacting a San Jose whiplash injury attorney at the San Jose whiplash injury Law Offices of Geoffrey C. Nwosu is a good first step before talking to the insurance companies. Soft tissue injury is damage to four different types of tissue: muscles, ligaments, tendons or nerves.
Common Causes of Soft Tissue Injury Accident – Bay Area Accident Lawyer
We are Bay Area accident injury lawyers and soft tissue injury attorneys. We accept clients with soft tissue injuries in Bay Area CA. Most soft tissue injury is caused by direct or indirect trauma. Direct trauma may happen in connection with sports or other accidents or being struck by an object or falling. On the other hand, indirect trauma commonly is caused by overuse of the tissue. Factory workers often suffer from this type of soft tissue injury because of the many repetitive movements they have to do many times a day at work.
Car Crash / Car Wreck Accident –Silicon Valley Car Crash Accident Attorney
Our soft tissue injury lawyers from the Nwosu soft injury & car crash law center advice is that you must wear your seatbelt while driving an automobile. A car crash, car wreck, motorcycle accident, auto accident, bicycle accident, and other motor vehicle accidents that may on the surface seem little more than a fender bender can often result in a serious injury. Victims with soft tissue injuries are sometimes accused of making up imaginary aches and pains to get more money out of the party responsible for the accident. Attorney Geoffrey Nwosu understands the specific nature of soft tissue injuries and the intensity of the pain that can follow. He has been involved in an auto accident himself over 30 years ago and still lives with the pain.
Soft Tissue Injury Cases in Silicon Valley – Get Help From Nwosu Soft Tissue Injuries Lawyers
An accident causes your muscles and tendons to be pulled or stretched. This may result in soft tissue injuries. Soft tissue or whiplash injuries can cause:
- Low and mid-back spasms and strains
- Bulging discs at lower back
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Headaches, arm, and leg injuries
Soft Tissue Injury – What to Do After Soft Tissue Injury – Consult with a San Jose Whiplash Attorney at Nwosu Whiplash Law Center
- Inform your Doctor as soon as you notice the pain. It may have appeared hours later, or even days later. The sooner you report the injury to your doctor, the better your chances may be to connect your injury to the accident. Do not wait too long. Symptoms may include headache, sleeplessness, and pain radiating to the shoulders, lower back or even into the legs. Often times, these types of injuries do not show up on MRIs and X-rays”. Insurance companies are known to fight soft tissue injury cases.
- Avoid accepting low-ball insurance company offers, especially if your doctor tells you that you have to live with the pain. You may have a right to seek compensation for pain and suffering, future treatment, and other medical bills. Your pain is real. Do not let anyone confuse you.
- Maintain proper documentation. This will be very critical to proving your case and reaching a settlement either during trial or settlement negotiation.
- Consult with San Jose Soft Tissue Injury Attorney Geoffrey Nwosu. San Jose injury lawyer Geoffrey Nwosu understands that you may have to live with pain and the resulting suffering for a number of years, or even for the rest of your life. Please call the soft injury law firm of Geoffrey Nwosu at 408-912-5983 or visit www.nwosulaw.com for a free consultation and your case evaluation.
Free Consultation with Nwosu Soft Tissue Injury Lawyers
Nwosu personal injury accident lawyers will consult with you for free. An experienced Soft tissue injury attorney or Whiplash lawyer at the personal injury law firm of Geoffrey Nwosu will meet with you to answer your personal injury legal questions, not a legal secretary. Hiring Nwosu personal injury attorneys means you have no upfront financial obligation to our firm until we settle your case. We take our job seriously because we care for our clients. If you or a loved one has been involved in Soft Tissue Accident and sustained Injuries, please call our personal injury accident attorney Geoffrey Nwosu for a free case evaluation today at 408-912-5983 or visit www.nwosulaw.com.
Soft Tissue Injuries Lawyer San Jose Santa Clara County Whiplash Attorne
Serving the Bay Area including: San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Fremont, Oakland, San Francisco, and surrounding communities.
A car crash or other motor vehicle accident that may on the surface seem little more than a fender bender can often result in injury. Because the pain one feels in a case of whiplash is delayed, victims of a rear-ender are sometimes accused of trumping up imaginary aches and pains to bleed more money out of the party responsible.
Attorney Geoffrey Nwosu understands the specific nature of soft tissue injuries and the intensity of the pain that can follow. You can count on our law firm to help you receive the compensation that you not only deserve but need.
Soft Tissue Injury Cases
Not all injuries involve major surgery or catastrophic / life threatening results. When an accident causes your muscles and tendons to be pulled or stretched, then your soft tissue injuries need care also. San Jose injury lawyer Geoffrey Nwosu understands that you may have to live with pain and the resulting suffering for a number of years or even for the rest of your life. Soft tissue and whiplash injuries can cause a number of health conditions such as:
- Back spasms and strains
- Bulging discs
- Chronic back and neck pain
What to Do if You Have a Soft Tissue Injury
- Immediately contact your doctor if you begin experiencing pain. You may not have noticed the pain at the time of the accident. It may have appeared hours later or even the two days later. The sooner you report the injury to your doctor, the better your chances may be to connect your injury to the accident.
- Do not accept low-ball insurance company offers, especially if your doctor tells you that you have to live with the pain. You may have a right to seek compensation for pain and suffering, chiropractor, and other medical bills.
- Contact Geoffrey Nwosu. The sooner an experienced attorney goes to work on your case, the better your chances for a positive result.
When the Pain Is Delayed
People who sustain whiplash or soft tissue injuries in car accidents may not even be aware at first that they have sustained an injury. The pain is often delayed, but it does come. Symptoms may include headache, sleeplessness, and pain radiating into the shoulders, lower back or even into the legs. Often times, these types of injuries do not show up on MRIs and X-rays” and delete the sentence about chiropractic procedures.